All over the place are sophisticated restaurants with incredibly rich foods, especially meat. Here’s a quick list of the few I was able to visit:
- Gardiner (near the domestic airport): good but noisy due to airplanes taking off/landing.
- Kansas (on Libertador in Palermo, and also in San Isidro): incredibly good meats and full of young, sometimes stunning babes. You can really have a blast here because talking loud is not a problem.
- La Caballeriza: just fine
- Prima fila: great
- Campo Bravo (Las Canitas): wait in line to see lots of beauties and eat superduper meat.
- Matilda (on Cespedes and Vuelto de obligado in Belgrano): nice neighbourhood restaurant.
- La Cabrera (Palermo): it’s surprising how well-known this place is amongst foreigners. But then, it is very well-known amongst porteños too.
- Cabaña las Lilas is supposed to be awesome but I didn’t make it there yet.
- Asia de Cuba (Puerto Madero): pretty nice with a great view.
- La Parolaccia (Puerto Madero): just another great restaurant.
- La Ochava (Las Canitas): they had a great ambiance but changed it for a more modern (read: impersonal) decor. The food is still pretty decent.
This is puerto madero: